Click here to respond to the survey.
There will be a ballroom workshop on Tuesday, November 7 from 3:00-4:30 in the cafeteria. No sign up is necessary—just show up! We will be learning two styles including Foxtrot, which will be used a lot in this year’s musical. The instructor is Madison Cavaness, former Elk Ridge student and now graduate from the UVU ballroom team. Come give it a try!
Costumes on Halloween are Encouraged! By following these simple guidelines, we can ensure that all of us have a safe and happy Halloween
- Must come already dressed for the day
- Simple, fun, costumes
- No battery operated or inflatable costumes
- No face paint, masks, or special effect paint or rubber silicone on face
- No weapons, facsimile of weapons, gore, or violence
- No costumes that are mean-spirited or degrading to racial, ethnic, or religious groups
- Colored hair is fine as long as it is applied at home. No colored sprays allowed at school
- Costumes should meet school dress code.
- This includes bandanas or other items that have been used to associate with gangs.
- An exception: Hats are acceptable if they are part of the costume and can be removed for class and are not a problem in the halls
With all the things happening in the world around us, the SBOs have decided they want to do a week of sharing the positive. How incredible is that? They will be collaborating with the PTSA and the NJHS on this project. This week they will be doing various things to keep the positive going at the school.
After 2:00 PM this Friday, students, families and community members are invited to visit the Chalk art festival, themed, "Dia de los Muertos". So many amazing designs were submitted, Mollie Gonzales, sponsor and art teacher, along with a group of other teachers was unable to narrow down the submissions.
We can't wait to see the results from all of our artist teams!
Katie Nielsen and Lily Child
Addi Haws and Madie Harrison
Mia Powell and David Orr
Ashley Dickerson and Maggie Truman
Brighton Bolinder and Anna Hendricks
Adrienne Pulver and Reed Broshchinsky
Samantha Fuller and Yahnell Garcia
Liliane Fulwider and Grace Lamont
Isabell Ashton and Aspyn Brown
Ellie Luetz and Amelian Nickels
Mirakel Stovall and Theresa Morgan
Jessika Cole and Kiana Beans
Kelsey Cavazos and Cassidy Mantas
Abby Kilcrease and Laynee Bentley
Ian Clement and Kitty Doman
Admission is free for students and their families. Skate, blades, and scooter rentals cost between $2 - $5. Other activities are available at a discount of $3 each. The discounts continue! Dinner deals for $3 are also available
Don't miss out on the fun! Join wapiti on wheels for guaranteed fun on Friday Night!
Brush your hair and put on your favorite shirt! Picture day is coming soon. On Wednesday, September 6th, all students will have their pictures taken. Families have an option to purchase pictures. Prices and packages are listed below.