A test post
- Is my student eligible to ride the bus? Find this information by going to www.jordandistrict.org select the "Parents and Students" tab, then "Boundaries and Bus Stops". Be sure to select the 2019-2020 school year. Bus stops will be updated in Skyward towards the end of July, first part of August.
- When is the first day of school? 7th Graders will begin school on Monday, August 19. 8th and 9th Graders will begin school on Tuesday, August 20.
- When will my student's schedule be available? After registration is complete and registration fees have been paid. (The Registration window is open from Aug 5th - Aug 16th, 2019)
- When will my student receive a locker? Student lockers will be assigned in August. Once assigned, the student will be able to see their locker number and combination in Skyward. The student will need to login to Skyward with their student login.
- What are the dates for test out of reading and who can test out? If you are new to the school district, or feel that you have grown and improved as a reader since your last Reading Inventory which indicated your Lexile score, you will have the chance to test your reading proficiency before the school year begins. If you are hoping to test out of reading, this will be your only opportunity for Reading schedule changes until second semester. Come to Elk Ridge Middle School for an open house testing window on the following dates: Tuesday, Aug. 6th, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or Wednesday, August 7, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm.This test should take about 30-40 minutes. Please check in at the main office.
- What time does school start and end each day?
- Monday - Thursday - 7:50 am - 2:50 pm
- Friday (late start) - 9:50 am - 2:50 pm
Visit our Registration page under Parents and Students on our website for information for registration for the coming year.
If you'd like to serve on the School Community Council or nominate someone, here is the form.
Job Shadow for 8th graders (current 7th graders) will be on Wednesday, November 20th, 2019. Spend some time this summer talking to your student about their interests and start brainstorming some possible options.
We need your input and feedback on PTSA activities, please take a moment to fill out our Needs Assessment Survey.
Your responses will assist us in planning for the upcoming year. Thanks for your support and input!
The survey will be open until May 1st, 2019
Please join us for the annual District-Wide STEM Community Night here at Elk Ridge Middle School on Thurs, April 11 5:30-7:30 pm. All families are invited to attend this free and fun STEM-filled evening!
Summer Participation Skills & Techniques Physical Education course registration for incoming and outgoing 9th graders is currently open.
Please visit http://pe.ws.jordandistrict.org/secondarype/ or use the following link to register your student.
Morning PST Registration Link
Afternoon PST Registration Link